- Fire resistance test of “Fire Segment” (Acciona/Sika).
- Fire resistance test of “Bilayer Segment” (Dragados/IETcc).
- Fire resistance test for Concrete Coating Santa Agueda tunnels (UTE Gorostiza-TECSA).
- Courses in Shotcrete´s Technologies. Client: Putzmeister.
- Courses for Operators of Computerized Drilling Jumbos, intermediate level. Clients: ALDESA and INSERSA.
- Journeys in blasting initiation modern systems. Clients: Acciona, Economy Counseling JCyL.
- Journeys in explosives destruction and blasting accessories. Clients: Acciona, Economy Counseling JCyL., Police Corps.
- Courses about fires in tunneling construction. Clients: Economy Counseling JCyL., Ministry of Industry.
- ADIF Master “Civil Protection in Railway Sector. Module 12. Fire Performance in Confined Spaces”. Client: Administrator of Railway Infrastructures (ADIF).
- Course about regulatory requirements and control procedures for blasting vibration and airwave generation. Client: Economy Counseling JCyL.
- Course about risk control techniques in special blasting. Client: Economy Counseling JCyL.
- Course about technical supervision and control in the start-up and periodic inspections of machinery (ITC 02.2.01). Client: Economy Counseling JCyL.
- Course about the methodology of the work accidents investigation. Client: Economy Counseling JCyL.
Experimental Tunnels:Underground infrastructure is composed of two tunnels named respectively Experimental Tunnel number 1 and Experimental Tunnel number 2.
|Tunnel 1||Tunnel 2|
|Current length||475 m||280 m|
|Final length||616 m||616 m|
|Excavated section||50 m2||50 m2|
|Covered section||44 m2||44 m2|
|Excavation method||Two excavation stages (top heading and bench diving)||Complete section|
Fire Test GalleryThe Fire Test Gallery has a 10 m2 cross section, and its length is 110 meters. The beginning and the end of the gallery is covered with concrete rings, and its middle section consists of hard rock bolted supporting system. The gallery is also served by a 110 KW ventilator with a remote controlled frequency regulator, allowing the control of the air velocity inside the installation. Remote controlled doors can be opened or closed, according to the ventilation requirements